7.25.2008

ashes to ashes, i all fall Down

no one can accuse Me of being incident prone (example 1, example 2) ...Example 3!!!
well, i was pretty zipped (wink wink & a ha ha, C), which came from throwing back a couple glasses of wine on an otherwise empty and growling stomach, but Still! i mean how many'a time have i been in said state and Not fallen? millions.
that last stair just leapt at me!
that ...ORrrrrr blame can be laid upon the glimmering, darting black cat under foot, the sparkly shiny rhinestone sandals reflecting in my eyes, Else the sparks from the grillin action. perhaps?!?
probably not.


PLUG alert:

the ting tings will be playing at the varsity on august 4th. they don't suck. this song&video you will love? yes, yes you will. then there's an award for the lowest budget for the best song going TO... but, whatever. see you there!
oh and (a random thought alert!), i take that back! death cab's new album (narrow stairs) might be the best yet (it's battling for first in my mind with plans).
-ThisAlertHasBeenBroughtToYouByBD-YER-RADIO

4 comments:

cattrelc said...

yarrr that beastie'll gettcher every dang time!

CaitlinMElliott said...

bwah hahaha.

next time i fall, you can laugh at me. if i do ;)

Anonymous said...

I took a major booze digger this week too. I was peering out the window to see if the neighbors were having a rager. But I tripped over something and faceplant right into the window sill. I have never seen so much blood in my life. Luckily, nothing broke but for some blood vessels in my nose.

Embarrassing. Booze can be a real stinker.

bobbi__jo said...

A: that devil cat Tries to knock you down, then i think he laughs. jerk.
C: you will. and i will!
M: you did (fall). and i did (laugh). * cackle, cackle! *