12.12.2008

footprints

have you ever done that survey/questionaire thing that lets you know how big your foot is? or the mark it makes in/on the environment in your life's wake, rather.
trod on and see!


i like THIS site for the checking!

uh oh: if everyone on the planet lived my lifestyle, we would need: 3.76 earths.
well, i'm doing better than the average - must be all that vegetarian, bussing, & tini condo-ing i do! warming my place by running the shower set to lava-hot probably wouldn't be endorsed, however.
this couple's minimalistic lifestyle can't leave much of even a baby dent! holy.

8 comments:

cattrelc said...

im 4.71 :( Still better than the average tho! ;)

Jaybee Neal said...

7.35 Earths for me, bitches! I really should stop driving a tank to work every day and living in a gymnasium by myself with the heater cranked to 11 at all times.

bobbi__jo said...

respectable, A, considering you drive all over the iowa and the exciting middle of mn for work! and your house is filled with peeps, giving the place an overall cuddlie warmth you'd otherwise have to heat :)
geezus, jb!

bobbi__jo said...

and now i'm signed up for the newsletter, yeah! they say:
Reduce Your Footprint: Vegan diets matter

A plant-based diet is significantly less land and energy intensive than a diet with a high proportion of meat, seafood, and dairy. A recent study found that a person following a low-fat vegetarian diet needs roughly 80% less land per year to produce their food than carnivores. So moving towards a vegetarian or vegan diet can have a huge impact on your footprint score.
hmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

5.74 earths for me... Way better than JB, but not as good as Bob & A!

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to pay a visit this web page,
i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain fastidious information from here everyday.
my web site :: codes

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

Here is my website :: domain names for sale
Also see my web page > domains for sale

Anonymous said...

My computer (window 7) doesnot except the
CD motorists to set up.

Here is my page :: Xerox Phaser 8560 Ram Error